Independent Adjusters Wyoming
Independent Claims Adjuster in the Equality State
Located in the western United States, Wyoming is a beautiful state of expansive plains and scenic spots to explore. Many visitors to Wyoming enjoy visiting Yellowstone National Park, the Rocky Mountains, Grand Teton National Park and Devils Tower National Monument. Littleton Claims is here to assist with all your Wyoming claims, providing exceptional independent claims adjusting services. Established in 1994, Littleton Claims has vast experience in the industry. Littleton Claims has a wide network of adjusters, enabling us to take on your claim no matter where in Wyoming it is based. From Jackson to Dubois, Thermopolis to Casper and Douglas to the capital of Cheyenne, we are here to help. In fact, our network of adjusters spans the whole of the United States and Canada.
We are independent claims experts, and as such have successfully dealt with claims of all kinds. Some of the claims we most often take on include:
- Casualty claims
- Property claims
- Transportation claims – rapid response
- Workers compensation claims
Appraisals are also an essential part of our work. Some of the appraisals we most regularly conduct are listed below.
- Equipment Appraisals
- Auto Appraisals
- Diminished Value Auto Appraisals
Our goal is to go beyond the basics and provide you with a one stop shop for all your claims needs. We are here to exceed your expectations and provide a wide range of services in order to do so. Some of these specialized services include:
- Special investigations and surveillance services to help protect you from fraudulent claims.
- Interpreter services for almost any language from across the globe.
- Medical case management services, including medical records reviews.
- Catastrophe services, including immediate response to disasters across the US.
- Mediation attendance, at trial or mediation anywhere.
- Expert forensic engineering services in a range of disciplines by credentialed professionals.
As well as the high quality, reliable services listed above, you can also expect great customer service from Littleton Claims. We value each and every customer we serve and we’ll do all we can to meet your needs and exceed your expectations. If you choose to work with our team you will have a single point of contact, so you’ll always know who to get in touch with to answer questions about your claim. You will receive regular, timely updates and will always be aware of how your claim is progressing.
Contact Littleton Claims today for more information on our independent adjusting services in Wyoming and beyond.