Independent Adjusters North Carolina
Independent Claims Adjuster in the Old North State
North Carolina is a southeastern state with a lot of history. Many tourists visit North Carolina to enjoy the beautiful summer weather, explore the capital city of Raleigh, visit the famous Biltmore Estate, explore Blue Ridge Parkway, and stroll through the Sarah P. Duke Gardens. Families with children often enjoy horseback rides, hiking and even visits to see the Apple Hill Farm alpacas. The North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences and the Old Salem Museums and Gardens also make for great educational days out. Littleton Claims is proud to offer exceptional claims adjusting services across the state of North Carolina. With a wide network of team members we can act as a one stop shop for all your claims adjusting needs.
At Littleton Claims, we are skilled professionals able to handle a range of claims. Some of the claims we most often deal with include the following:
- Casualty claims
- Property claims
- Transportation claims – rapid response
- Workers compensation claims
Appraisals are also a key part of our work, and we often conduct the following appraisals:
- Equipment Appraisals
- Auto Appraisals
- Diminished Value Auto Appraisals
We also offer a wide range of additional services to ensure we can provide a full solution to meet all your needs. Some of these services include:
- Surveillance and investigative services, to protect your company from fraudulent claims
- Medical case management by professionals with industry knowledge
- We can represent your company at trial or mediation alongside your defense counsel
- Our catastrophe service team is able to provide immediate response anywhere
- Our interpreters can enable communication in a vast range of languages
- Our expert forensic engineers are credentialed professionals
Don’t see what you’re looking for above? Simply get in touch with our team. We would be happy to accommodate your needs.
When you choose to work with Littleton Claims, you will be provided with a single point of contact for all updates and questions about your claim. You’ll be able to call and email your contact and will never be left in the dark regarding the progress of your claim. We are easy to communicate with, efficient and punctual. We value each and every client we serve, and our incredible customer service is proof of this.
Contact us today if you have a claim for us to work on. From Asheville to Hickory, Charlotte to Wilmington, we serve the whole state of North Carolina. In fact, we serve all 50 states of the USA and Canada.