Independent Adjusters New Mexico
Independent Claims Adjuster in the Land of Enchantment
The southwestern state of New Mexico has a varying landscape, and is home to countless national forests, monuments and more, including White Sands National Monument, Carlsbad Caverns National Park, Rio Grande Gorge and Santa Fe National Historic Trail. According to the United States Census Bureau, New Mexico was home to 2,081,015 people as of July 2016. New Mexico is known for its art, pottery, and as a place with historical and ongoing Native American culture. Littleton Claims is proud to provide its independent claims adjusting services across New Mexico. In fact, with a wide network of adjusters, we can deal with claims based anywhere in the United States or Canada, including those in large cities and those based in rural neighborhoods.
Established in 1994, Littleton Claims has vast experience in the insurance claims industry, working on countless claims. Some of the many claims we often deal with include the following:
- Casualty claims
- Property claims
- Transportation claims – rapid response
- Workers compensation claims
Appraisals are also an essential part of our work. Some of the appraisals we regularly conduct include the following:
- Equipment Appraisals
- Auto Appraisals
- Diminished Value Auto Appraisals
We are here to provide our clients with as full a solution as possible to meet their every claims related need. Our network enables us to do that. We have a vast number of professionals within our team, with key skillsets and experience to ensure your claim is resolved efficiently and accurately. Some of the many additional services we provide include the following:
- We provide special investigations and surveillance services to protect your from fraudulent claims.
- Our catastrophe services team can respond within hours of a disaster.
- Our interpreters can enable communication in countless languages.
- We have a network of credentialed, respected forensic engineers, experts in their varied disciplines.
- We can coordinate with your defense counsel to represent your company at trial or mediation anywhere.
- Our medical case managers conduct medical records reviews and more.
We are a trusted team known for our exceptional customer service. If you choose to work with Littleton Claims, you will be assigned a single point of contact for all communication regarding your claim. Your point of contact will provide regular and timely updates, and will be available via email and telephone for discussion.
If you’d like Littleton Claims to take on a claim in New Mexico, whether it’s based in Santa Fe, Albuquerque, Las Cruces or anywhere across the United States and beyond, contact Littleton Claims today.