Independent Adjusters New Hampshire
Independent Claims Adjuster in the Granite State
Meeting the Atlantic Ocean on the eastern side, New Hampshire is a beautiful coastal state known for its quarries and other granite formations. Part of New England, it has similarities to its neighboring states, Vermont, Maine and Massachusetts, but also has its own unique culture and history. Many residents of New Hampshire and visitors to the area make the most of the impressive mountains that are ideal for skiing, snowboarding and more. New Hampshire is also a popular destination for motor sports fans. Motorcycle Week and events at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway draw countless fans every year. Littleton Claims is proud to serve the whole of New Hampshire, offering exceptional independent claims adjusting services. In fact, we have a wide network that can assist with claims across the United States and Canada.
Established in 1994, we are a team of professionals with vast experience in the insurance claims industry. We have dealt with countless claims, many of which fall into the following categories:
- Casualty claims
- Property claims
- Transportation claims – rapid response
- Workers compensation claims
Appraisals are also an important part of our work. Some of the appraisals we most often conduct include the following:
- Equipment Appraisals
- Auto Appraisals
- Diminished Value Auto Appraisals
We aim to act as a one-stop-shop for our clients, and therefore offer a wide range of additional services to ensure we can efficiently and effectively meet your needs. Some of the many services we provide include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Our special investigations and surveillance team can protect you from fraudulent claims.
- We can provide interpreter services to enable communication in countless languages.
- Our forensic engineers are credentialed experts in a range of fields.
- Our medical case managers have experience reviewing medical records and making assessments.
- We can coordinate with your defense counsel to represent you at trial or mediation anywhere.
- Our Catastrophe services team can provide immediate response across the United States.
Don’t see what you’re looking for above? Simply speak to one of our friendly team members, we’d be happy to accommodate your needs and have the vast network of professionals necessary to enable us to do so.
When you choose to work with Littleton Claims, you can expect a seamless, efficient process and exceptional communication. We are known for providing great customer service. You will be assigned a single point of contact at Littleton Claims to email or call with any questions, and will regularly receive updates on your claim.
Whether you have a claim based in Berlin, Woodstock, Laconia, Manchester or anywhere in New Hampshire, contact Littleton Claims today. We’re here to discuss your needs and share more information about our independent claims adjusting services in New Hampshire and beyond.