Independent Adjusters Montana
Independent Claims Adjuster in Big Sky Country
Montana is known for its natural beauty, rivers, mountains and varied climate. Montana is also home to some very famous national parks like Glacier National Park, known as the Crown of the Continent, and Yellowstone National Park. Montana is a great location for anyone that enjoys the outdoors and wide open spaces. From skiing and hiking in the Bitterroot Valley to fishing and rafting in countless lakes and rivers, there are many ways to enjoy the scenery. The whole of Montana has a population of only 1,042,520 according to the United States Census Bureau. The mean travel time to work in Montana for 2011-2015, also noted by the US Census Bureau, is considerably lower than the United States average, at just 18.1 minutes. Littleton Claims is the professional, independent claims adjuster serving Montana and the entire United States.
No claim is too big or too small for the Littleton Claims team. Some of the many claims we work on include the following:
- Casualty claims
- Property claims
- Transportation claims – rapid response
- Workers compensation claims
Appraisals are also commonly conducted by our team, including:
- Equipment Appraisals
- Auto Appraisals
- Diminished Value Auto Appraisals
Established in 1994, we have the reliable experience you’re looking for and are ready to take on your claim. We’re a team of claims professionals that has expanded nationwide and beyond to provide the very best service to you. When you choose to work with Littleton Claims, we aim to provide you with as full a solution to your needs as possible, acting as a one-stop-shop, optimizing efficiency. Some of the many other services we provide include the following:
- Special investigations and surveillance services designed to ensure you’re protected from fraudulent claims.
- Medical case management, including review of medical records, comprehensive disability management and life care planning services.
- We can represent you alongside your defense counsel at trial or mediation anywhere.
- Our Catastrophe Services team can provide CAT team response anywhere in the USA.
- Our forensic engineers are experts in a range of disciplines.
- We can provide interpreter services that can enable communication in countless languages.
Whether your claim is based in Libby, Seeley Lake, Great Falls, Circle, Broadus or the capital of Helena, we can assist with your every claims related need. Simply get in touch with Littleton Claims today to discuss your needs.