Independent Adjusters Denver
Independent Claims Adjuster and Appraisal Services in Denver
Denver is the capital of Colorado and nicknamed ‘The Mile High City’ due to its elevation above sea level. The city was founded in 1858, incorporated in 1861 and consolidated in 1902, and visitors can still see many historic 19th century buildings when they visit Denver, particularly in Larimer Square. Some of the top sites to explore in Denver include Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, Denver Art Museum, Elitch Garden Theme Park, and Colorado State Capital. Denver is a popular location for students, as it is home to the University of Denver, founded in 1864. Many people that enjoy the outdoors also visit Denver on their way to ski, or hike in Rocky Mountain National Park, Chautauqua Park, Boulder, or Staunton State Park.
Littleton Claims is proud to offer exceptional independent claims adjuster and appraisal services in Denver and across the state of Colorado. In fact, we have expanded to offer our services not only in Colorado but throughout the United States and Canada. Our network of professional adjusters are ready to take on your claim no matter where it is located.
As independent claims adjusters, we’ve worked on a wide variety of claims. Some of those we most regularly take on include the following:
- Casualty Claims
- Property Claims
- Transportation / Rapid Response
- Workers Compensation Claims
Our appraisal services most often include:
- Equipment appraisals
- Auto Appraisals
- Diminished value auto appraisals
Don’t see what you’re looking for listed above? Get in touch with our team – we are confident we can accommodate your needs.
In an effort to provide a full solution to all your claims needs, we have a network of professionals in a range of related areas:
- Our special investigations team is essential for preventing fraud and protecting our clients
- Our medical case management team can work to provide medical records reviews and medical case management services
- Our professional mediators can represent you alongside your defense counsel at trial or mediation anywhere
- Our catastrophe services team can establish a fully-operational CAT site within hours of a disaster
- Our team includes a team of expert forensic engineers, specializing in a range of disciplines
- Whether our services are needed in the field or on the phone, our interpreters can facilitate communication in countless languages
Not only can we provide the wide range of services listed above, we are dedicated to providing exceptional customer service with every claim we undertake.
Whether you have a claims based in Denver or the nearby areas of Lakewood, Englewood, Littleton, Aurora, Westminster or Thornton, we care here to take on your claim and offer the efficient, reliable service you’re looking for.