Independent Adjusters Arkansas
Independent Claims Adjusters in the Natural State
Arkansas is known for its natural beauty, featuring mountains, parkland, caves, wilderness, rivers and hot springs – a varied landscape for anyone that enjoys exploring and appreciating the natural world. The limestone caves of Blanchard Springs Caverns make a popular hiking destination, as do Pinnacle Mountain State Park and Mount Magazine State Park. Tourists can also enjoy searching for diamonds and minerals in Crater of Diamonds State Park, Murfreesboro, Arkansas. Littleton Claims is here to provide exceptional independent adjusting services across Arkansas and beyond, from the capital of Little Rock to the north of the state, in Fayetteville and Jonesboro, to the southern state border, in Crossett and El Dorado, and everywhere in between. No matter where in Arkansas, or indeed where in the United States you are based, we are here to serve you; Littleton Claims provides independent adjusting services across the United States and Canada.
Littleton Claims has a network of skilled, experiences and professional team members enabling us to help with a wide range of claims of all kinds. Some of the claims we regularly deal with include the following:
- Casualty Claims
- Property Claims
- Transportation Claims - Rapid Response
- Workers Compensation Claims
We also provide the following appraisal services:
- Equipment Appraisals
- Auto Appraisals
- Diminished Value Auto Appraisals
Beyond appraisals, Littleton Claims can also fulfill a wide range of needs, offering additional services to complement our core services, meaning a full solution for you. Littleton Claims is the one stop shop for handling your every claim need.
Some of these additional services include the following:
- Special investigations and surveillance services, to detect potentially fraudulent or exaggerated claims.
- Medical case management, medical records reviews and vocational rehabilitation.
- Catastrophe services, including immediate CAT team response.
- Mediation attendance, representing your company at mediation or trial anywhere.
- Expert forensic engineering, by credentialed and qualified experts you can trust.
- Interpreter services, available in countless languages.
- Third-party administration services, to ensure immediate, effective communication.
If you choose to work with Littleton Claims, you can rest assured your claim will be handled efficiently, and that we have the network of adjusters necessary to meet your every need.
With exceptional customer service, we’re easy to work with, efficient and professional. You’ll have a single point of contact at Littleton Claims, available to answer any questions and provide updates.
Whether you’re based in Arkansas or beyond, get in touch with Littleton Claims today for the independent adjusting services you’re looking for.