To transform the independent insurance adjusting industry nationwide and globally with superior, convenient, fast, fair customer service and empathy every time.
Littleton Claims™ Established 1994
Service with Empathy™
Make your life easier and take advantage of our standard premium service. Get your assignment off your desktop and onto ours, and we will have one of our adjusters or appraisers handling your loss the same day, or even hour. Our clients have one point of contact at our office wherein they receive prompt, professional reporting and immediate communication as needed via phone or email. No other company competes with our level of communication and customer service.
Founded by James M. Littleton, CEO and President, who has been excelling in the independent adjusting business since 1982 and is a Fellow in the Claims and Litigation Management (CLM) Alliance
We are fully insured for Errors & Omissions, Workers Compensation, General Liability, Automobile Liability and Cyber. A Certificate of Insurance is available upon request.
Our adjusters and appraisers are highly experienced professionals. We provide a timely and professional work product.
We hope to hear from you soon!
Are you looking for improved response time, prompt reporting and immediate communication from your independent adjuster or appraiser?
- We provide our clients with one point of contact, a live Claims Supervisor handling your assignment from inception to close, who is always available by phone or email for new assignments or questions.
- All phone calls to our office answered personally by a Claims Supervisor, not an intermediary.
- Emails responded to instantly.
- We offer a convenient one-stop source for your insurance adjusting, appraisal, investigation, surveillance, and medical case management needs.
- All reporting flows in a constant and timely manner from the field through our centralized office claims supervisor for seamless timely reporting that will exceed your expectations.
- Serving all 50 States in the USA and Global, no exceptions.