Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I submit an assignment if I am an insurance company or am a self-insured entity?
Click on the “Submit Assignment” button conveniently located on any page on our website. You can then submit the assignment by completing our submission form. Be sure to click submit and arrive to a confirmation page so the assignment goes through. You can also send an email with the claim information to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 815-464-8806.
- What areas do you service?
We handle claims in all 50 states and globally.
- What type of claims do you handle?
We handle multi-line property and casualty claims. Feel free to explore our website for further details.
- What type of services do you offer?
We are truly multi-line adjusters. You will find the wide variety of claims services described on our Services page.
- Do you handle limited assignments as well as full handling claims?
We frequently accept limited assignments or full handling assignments. We are here to suit your needs, and happily adapt to very specific assignment requests.
- Is there a maximum amount of assignments I can submit?
We have the capacity to handle as many assignments as you wish to entrust to us. Please send us as many assignments as you need to get off your desk. We look forward to becoming a trusted one-stop resource for all your claim assignments.
- How does communication progress after I submit an assignment?
Your assignments hits several assignment intake inboxes, and you will receive an acknowledgement from a claims supervisor in minutes. Work begins immediately on the claim investigation, and if the adjuster has questions, you will receive a call or email to discuss the claim. You will be updated as the claims handling progresses.
- As a claim I have submitted through your office progresses, how do I receive updates?
We constantly communicate with you, our client, as handling progresses. All formal reporting flows from the field through our centralized system. The claims supervisor on the claim will keep you closely informed, providing timely reporting that will exceed your expectations.
- Are there wait times when contacting your office?
All emails are replied to instantly and all phone calls are immediately answered by a Claims Supervisor who will answer your questions.
- How long has Littleton Claims been in business?
Littleton Claims has been excelling in business since 1994.
- How can I apply for employment?
We are not accepting applications at this time.
- Who do I contact with further questions?
Call us at 815-464-8806 with any questions or email us at email@example.com. We are eager to assist you!