Workers Compensation Adjusters and Investigators
Littleton Claims is committed to providing exceptional services surrounding workers compensation claims, offering either limited assistance with workers compensation assignments or fully handling such cases. We can provide a rapid response initial investigation to any case across the United States, and record the details of the incident so they are preserved for insurance purposes.
- We will rapidly deploy a single claims investigator/adjuster or entire team to collect unadulterated information, get statements of insured representatives, claimants and witnesses, take evidence photos, obtain product documentation and official reports and work with all emergency service personnel present, including fire, police, the OSHA team and medical examiner, if necessary. We can also bring in expert cause and origin engineers, if needed.
- We are proficient in handling EDI reporting, assessments of compensability, medical bill payments, TTD benefits, PPD benefits, subrogation evaluations and documenting recovery.
- We maintain a network of the best professionals and resources across the entire USA providing Medical Case Management, Medical Records Reviews, and Vocational Rehabilitation, as well as various subsets including Comprehensive Disability Management, Life Care Planning, Light Duty Program, and Job Searching.
- We have extensive experience in cases of significant magnitude including explosions, death, and serious injury.
- We can also offer effective surveillance resources and safety consulting from the perspective of our extensive claim experience.
For immediate assistance with workers compensation claims or investigative assistance, get in touch with Littleton Claims today.
Submit Assignment Nationwide
Independent Property and Casualty Insurance Claims Adjusters, Investigators & Appraisers you can count on.